Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Faction||Gameshow Participant, Ministry of Justice, The Chasers|
|Status||Main character, Ranked 256th in the beginning of the latest DeathWatch Games|
Jack is the main protagonist and player character in the videogame MadWorld.
"A MadWorld... I'll fit right in."
A mechanic and former marine with his primary weapon as a retractable chainsaw equipped to his right arm. Jack is the protagonist and player character of MadWorld, and is voiced by Steven Blum. His other known history is that it was erased prior to DeathWatch's 2019 opening and that no specifics are given beyond nothing is certain and is definitely not as seen in the game or cut scenes.
Jack is the star of MadWorld, the man with the chainsaw on his arm, the cigarette in his mouth, and the biggest swagger to hit Jefferson Island in years. Jack arrives on the scene in Varrigan City without a sponsor, a reputation, and with no obvious reason for being there, aside from the hundred-million-dollar prize that’s up for grabs.
Of course, that’s what he wants them to think. The people in the studio, the folks watching at home, even Agent XIII…none of them know about the voice in his ear, Amala. Nor does she know about the voices in his head. Jack’s mysterious past and his motivation for entering the DeathWatch Games is revealed in due time—but only to those who live to hear the tale. He has only one ambition in life and that is to kill people. He doesn't give a damn who it is either.
- Punch - A, A, A, A
- Power Punch - Punch Combo + Control Stick
- Backfist - Swing Wii Remote horizontally
- Uppercut - Swing Wii Remote vertically
- Counterpunch - Dodge (swing Nunchuk) + A Button
- Aerial Punch - Jump (Z Button) + A Button
- Shoulder Throw - Grab enemy (hold A Button) + swing Wii Remote vertically
- Side Throw Grab - enemy (hold A Button) + swing Wii Remote horizontally
- Slam Toss - Grab falling enemy (hold A Button)
- Vertical Slash - Chainsaw (hold B Button) +swing Wii Remote vertically
- Horizontal Slash - Chainsaw (hold B Button) +swing Wii Remote horizontally
- Aerial Vertical Slash - Jump (Z Button) + Chainsaw (hold B Button) + swing Wii Remote vertically
- Aerial Horizontal Slash - Jump (Z Button) + Chainsaw (hold B Button) + swing Wii Remote Horizontally
- Giant Swing - Grab enemy (hold A Button) + wave Wii Remote in circles
- Ragdoll Slam - Grab enemy (hold A Button) + shake Wii Remote vigorously
- Aerial Backbreaker - Grab aerial enemy (hold A Button)
- Head Stomper - Push A when near an enemy who is cut in half
- Spine Snapper - Hold B Button in front of standing enemy
- Neck Cracker - Hold B Button in front of standing enemy
- Heart Surgery - Hold B Button in front of standing enemy
- Jugular Saw - Hold B Button in front of standing enemy
- Vertical Slash - Hold B Button in front of standing enemy
- Horizontal Slash - Hold B Button in front of standing enemy
- Amputator - Hold B Button in front of standing enemy
- Impaler - Hold B Button in front of aerial enemy
- Curb Stomp - Hold B Button in front of fallen enemy
- Chainsaw Splitter - Hold B Button in front of fallen enemy
- Ghetto Guillotine - Hold B Button in front
"I don't help people. I kill them."
"Amala, I've got a chainsaw on my arm. I'll be fine."
"Let the games begin."
"...and now I found out it's all for the money. I feel so dirty."
"Who wants a piece of the champ!?"
"You're a fucking joke!"
Die Bitch Die!!!
- He competed and won in the 2001 DeathWatch Games. As the winner, he is considered by DeathWatch as the current "reigning champion." In the beginning of the last area, Jack hints at how he has "three games under the belt." It can be deduced that he has competed and won two other times aside from the 2001 games.
- It is unknown how Jack got a chainsaw attached to his arm. One explanation could be that he lost his original arm in a previous Deathwatch game. Another could be that the chainsaw arm is a gadget placed on his actual arm to be used as a weapon in the DeathWatch games. He had the chainsaw attached to his arm before meeting Agent 13, so it is not a gift.
- One of Jack's finishers is homage to Sub-Zero's Spine Rip Fatality from Mortal Kombat, another ultra-violent game.
- He, along with the Black Baron, Rinrin, Mathilda, and Big Bull appear as playable characters in another beat-em-up game similar to MadWorld, Anarchy Reigns.
- Jacks chainsaw bears a striking resemblance to the chainsaw of Ash Williams from the Evil Dead series.