"Your life ends here!"
Herr Fredrick von Twirlenkiller is 98th on Death Watch and the third boss of the game.
Before the events of Deathwatch, he was a Captain of a ship, but during the Deathwatch events, the contestants came and attacked his ship. He was captured and mutilated, with the contestants then turning him into a cyborg and programming him to fight and destroy anyone who stands in his way.
He is Varrigan City's third and final boss, ranked 98. You will face him at the end of the first motorcycle level.
After each attack combo, he takes a short pause. Use that pause to get a few chainsaw swipes at him. Stay near the back area of the road, so when he switches sides, you won't get caught in his tornado.
Twirlenkiller lifts you into the air, and you jump out of his grip and slice his arm off. *Note, you can actually pick up his arm and hit him with it, dealing a significant bit of damage. Sadly, you can only do this once.*
When Mr. Windfist's life is gone, Jack hops into the wind and chop out another arm. This time, Jack does an uppercut that would make Ken Masters jealous, and...well, hand-held Turbinator, COMING UP!
"Your life ends here."
"BLLAAARRRGGGRRRAAAGGGLLLAAAGGG" -Upon Death
- Kreese: "This is the airhead that blew my ass away in the Cuba Games. I still have a collapsed lung from that match! (sadly) Now I have to smoke twice as much weed to get high."
- Howard: "Auntie Em! Auntie Em! It's a twister!"
- Kreese "Dude, you are so gay."
- Howard: "What do you think the name 'von Twirlenkiller' means?"
- Kreese: "I think it's Viking for 'he who farts a lot'".
- Howard: "Jeez!"
- Kreese: "Jack should take this time to catch his breath".
- Howard: "You think he's getting tired?"
- Kreese: "No, with all that air comin' out of Twirlenkiller's ass it probably smells like bean night at a fat camp".
- Kreese: "Man, I wish I had one of them tornado generators".
- Howard: "What would you do with it?"
- Kreese: "Uh... generate tornadoes, you fucknut!"
- Howard: "Oh, Jack gets walloped wildly with the wind weapon!"
- Kreese: "That comment was brought to you by the letter W".
- Howard: "That's what I call one hell of a blow-job!"
- Howard: "Little-known fact about von Twirlenkiller: he's also a musician, and a very accomplished one".
- Kreese: "Let me guess, he plays wind instruments, like trumpets or tubas and shit like that".
- Howard: "Actually, he plays bass guitar in the band the Wind Breakers".
- Kreese: "I thought those guys are pretty good. Actually, they rock".
- Howard: "Twirlenkiller doesn't announce his success on Death Watch to promote the band, because he wants the music to be appreciated on its own merits".
- Kreese: "Huh, and all this time I thought he was just a cocksucker who tore my urethra".
- Howard: "He's throwing everything at him but the kitchen sink!"
- Kreese: "Did he throw an elephant at him, or a plane, or a glass of water?"
- Howard: "Yes, he did".
- Kreese: "Huh... well, I stand corrected".
(After Jack wins the Power Struggle)
- Howard: "I guess you can say Jack winned that Power Struggle!"
- Kreese: "I would fuckin' never say that!"
- Howard: "Jack took the wind out of his sails!"
- Kreese: "Took the arm and the shoulder, more like".
- Howard: "Jack gives new meaning to 'breaking wind'!"
- Kreese: "You're just in fuckin' heaven with this 'wind' shit, aren't you?"
- Howard: "Yes, yes, I am!"
(After Jack defeats von Twirlenkiller)
- Kreese: "All right everyone who's getting their ass kicked by Jack raise your hand...oh wait, he can't raise his hand, can he?
- Howard: "Air today, gone tomorrow!"
- Kreese: "Fucking WEAK!"
- This boss has a slight resemblance to the Helghast in the Killzone games.
- Like Elise and Martin, Herr Frederick von Twirlenkiller's death doesn't uses the Wii remote, but his death is the goriest out the three, with him being torn to ribbons with his own turbine.
- According to the announcers, Herr Frederick von Twirlenkiller plays bass guitar in a band called "The Wind Breakers".
- External link